Monday, September 14, 2009

Incest : the orginal taboo?

The idea for this post came from a thread on CM. A young male sub got propositioned by his uncle.

There were two VERY divergent schools of thought.

The first was incest is wrong, wtf is wrong with you, and how could you trust someone willing to take advantage of your sibling's child.

The other was, well gee, you're both male, it's not like you will produce children, so if you can emotionally cope with it, go for it!

Where are your thoughts? Is incest okay as long as no kids are produced? Or is it always just plain wrong?

I'd like to know your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you enjoy controversial subjects Kinky and this one is sure in that category. We are kinksters and being a kinkster for many of us includes being turned on by much of what is considered taboo. Incest is certainly at the top or very high on the top of the list of societal taboos.

    I personally do not believe that incest is wrong, in and of itself. I do not support bringing a child into a world as a result of incestuous relations, but neither do I support a lesbian couple conceiving and raising a child. That's only my opinion.

    I am a heterosexual, although far from homophobic Dom male, and the forum post you describe doesn't excite me, however, I see nothing wrong with it, unless manipulation or abuse is the method of seduction. That would be wrong. I have many, many fantasies involving incest, namely Mom/son and Daddy/daughter, but I also have real-life experience with a half-sister many years ago. We were both very much adults at the time. I have no regrets and it was hot...but didn't continue.

    I am a firm believer in tha what goes on between two consenting adults is their business and I support that, as long as others aren't being hurt in the process.

    ReplyDelete