Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The face to face meet: How soon do you do it?

I'm Meeting Someone New in Less Than Two Weeks

I have plans to hook up with someone for the first time the weekend after next. A male dominant type. At this point we don't have anything too major planned. We'll meet for lunch, he'll come back to my place, we'll go from there. He'll probably spend the night (he's in the next state) and he understands this will most likely be on my couch. So far he's good with all this.

He's actually a very nice person. We've been having some interesting conversations over the phone in the last couple weeks. And I'm *very* physically attracted to him. I'm trying to keep on a nice even keel while being mildly hopeful.

Which brings us to our topic. The face to face meet: How soon do you do it? Are you a "meet ASAP" type or a "I need to let this relationship grow online for a few months" type? Why?

Or do you not use the internet to meet people? And why is that?

Let us know!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Kinky,

    I am intimidated meeting a Domina face to face. I like those who want to meet at a munch or some other public place. As far as how soon we meet, I do it whenever the Domina tells me to, Miss Kinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly dont know. Personally everything for me has ended the same. So I cant say in my opinion which once works better. But I lean to meeting sooner. Less time for false impressions to arise via online and phone chatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic for discussion Kinky and I'll put my opinion out there, at least what I prefer. Let's face it, most of us are very busy people and long, drawn out correspondence prior to meeting can be exciting, yet disappointing if it doesn't work out in realtime like we might hope.

    Once the seeming compatibility intersects with the desire and interest for the other person, I am all about meeting asap. That might occur after a week, or it could be a month, but I can't go much longer than that without losing interest. I need to see, to smell, to touch, to taste, to hear her.

    Good luck on your upcoming meet. Oh yes, the couch..smirk. And what if this dashing Dom wishes to share your bed to kiss you, hold you and cuddle you, even if until you get to sleep?

    Maybe it be best that he returns home or finds other sleeping arrangements unless the two of you are prepared for more intimacy than you'd rather engage in on the first meet. Then there's the other side of the coin...if it feels good, just do it. That works for a lot of people too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...I am keeping an open mind about the weekend. One the one hand I'm not a casual sex person, on the other hand, I'm not getting any younger. We'll see. Kissing and cuddling is very nice, and if the chemistry is there, I am sure we will be indulging.

    At least, I certainly HOPE so.

    ReplyDelete